CCM Services initially started off with the Electro-Mechanical Projects, but with our enormous success over several decades of execution, build-up of facilities, infra-structure and trained manpower, the requirement as a full-service specialist grew.
We arrived at it by being a super-specialist contractor
undertaking major projects and successfully executing turnkey Engineering Projects:
- Energy & Fertilizers Industries, Infrastructures, Industrial Plants & Buildings
- Installation, testing and commissioning of HVAC, Electrical, Instrumentation & BMS Work
- Pre-engineered/ Steel Structures, Pipelines & Process Piping Projects, Production Platforms, Jackets, Drilling Rigs, Tank Farms
- Water/Waste-water Treatment Plants (its allied facilities: Pump House, Reservoirs, etc.)
- District Cooling Plants, Sub-stations, Marine & Offshore Works
- Civil Construction, Plumbing, Drainage, Shutdown and Maintenance Services
- Chemical Storage Structures, Heavy-equipment Foundations (including installation & related works)
By our built-in Allied Engineering Services, we are capable of carrying out works like major Surveying Works, Project Planning & Management (incl. Front End Engineering Design - FEED packages, project feasibility studies, implementation of PEP & QMS).
CCM Services is now capable of handling demanding turnkey Engineering Projects from conceptual and planning stage, through Designing, Scheduling, Executing, Supervising and then Handing-over of engineered developments in line with set time/ budget and persevere with quality of work ensuring good construction practice at all times.
All our works strictly comply with the codes of practice laid down by various international standards like the QCS, BS, ASTM, DIN, EU, etc., including strictest compliance with regulations of the QHSE
Electrical Installation & Maintenance
Surface Water Treatment Plant